Harvest Festival, Friday, October 21, 2016
Congratulations to Ms. Driscoll and her Advisory Period for having perfect attendance over the last couple of weeks! They have earned a freshly cooked Pancake Breakfast!
Ms. Gamboa – Brooks for the support with the Master Schedule Institute (Mr. Linares).
• The Student Recruitment Team for great articulation bus tours – Leadership, Jiu-jitsu, Linares, Shavit, Ricks, Paiz, Col. Spencer, Orellana, Emily City Year, and Woodcraft Rangers! Additional thanks to Ms. Jennie for the wonderful lunches she provided for our student ambassadors!
• The PE Team for coordinating the Turkey Trot so that our students could win food baskets!
• Ms. Paiz and Leadership for collecting canned foods and arranging the food baskets to give out to 10 of our families!
• Teachers and staff who donated canned items and money for food baskets. The excess money will be donated to the food baskets that Ms. Bravo-Juarez is preparing in December.
• Parents for coming out to support our workshops!
Project Counselor! We wish you all best on your next endeavor outside of LAUSD!
Ms. Gonzales for coordinating our 2nd Carver Night Out of bowling!
Big thanks to Ms. Isidoro, Mr. Mora, Mr. Orellana, Ms. Oropeza, Ms. Pyun, Ms. Sanchez, Ms. Turner, Ms. Vasquez, and Mr. Vazquez for coming out to join the fun!
• Ms. Sanchez working diligently to hold our ELAC election.
• Ms. Paiz and leadership for creating personalized posters to honor our Veteran teachers.
• Parent volunteers for helping out with our Red Carpet event.