School Loop Login
Monday Bell Schedule
PD Day Schedule
Warning Bell 9:07
Period 1 9:22-10:01
Period 2 10:06-10:45
Period 3 11:00-11:39
Period 4 11:44-12:23
Period 5 12:58-1:37
Period 6 1:42-2:21
Period 7 2:26-3:05
Tuesday-Friday Bell Schedule
Warning Bell 7:50
Period 1 8:05-8:55
Period 2 9:00-9:50
Period 3 10:05-10:55
Period 4 11:00-11:50
Period 5 12:25-1:15
Period 6 1:20-2:10
Period 7 2:15-3:05
Where Respect, Equity, And Integrity Equals Learning For ALL
Congratulations to Ms. Evelyn Ennis for being recognized as Middle School Teacher of the Year by the
We hired a new multiple subject teacher, Mr. Gregory Smith! Mr. Smith earned his Board of Educator
Certification from the State of Texas. He’s moving from Austin Texas where he’s been teaching at the
elementary level for the last two years with an emphasis in math and social emotional learning.
We also hired another multiple subject teacher, Ms. Ashlee Crider! Ms. Crider earned her credential
from CSU, San Diego. She’s been teaching for almost two years at the elementary level with San Diego Unified School District where she’s been trained in Lucy Caulkins Writer’s Workshop.
- Our students’ safety is our number #1 priority! Carver is a closed campus with only one entrance and one exit for students. All visitors are required to sign in and out when visiting during school hours.
- Carver has one full-time school police officer to encourage positive behavior from students and to patrol and monitor any inappropriate activity in our surrounding area.
- Carver has a hotline to allow students, parents, and staff to anonymously text safety tips or concerns to our administrative staff. Carver’s Hotline is 856-CHAT-CMS (856-2428-267). We won’t know who is sending a text unless you identify yourself.
- Carver has six campus aides to supervise students before school and during instructional periods. All administrative staff and out of classroom personnel assist campus aides with supervision during breaks and lunch.
- Carver’s Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every day. We are closed on weekends and during holidays.
Follow Carver on
Partnership for Los Angeles Schools
- Supervision is available for students in the morning beginning at 7:30 a.m. (8:30 a.m. on Mondays). Parents are discouraged from sending their students to school prior to 7:30 a.m. (8:30 a.m. on Mondays) as supervision is not available to ensure your child’s safety.
- Supervision is not available after school. Students are encouraged to either go directly home after the dismissal bell or they are always welcome to participate in one of our many after-school programs – Woodcraft Rangers, Children’s Collective, or City Year Tutoring.