School Loop Login
Regular Day Schedule
Tuesday PD Bell Schedule
CPT- Early Release Every Thursday Bell Schedule
Harvest Festival, Friday, October 21, 2016
Ms. Paiz, Mr. Ricks, Emily, Rocio, Leadership students, all of the teachers and PLE’s, Counseling Staff, TA’s, Custodial staff, parent volunteers, City Year, Woodcraft Rangers, Alcohol and Drub Prevention, WYLD, Administrators, and all of the many individuals who collaborated on our Harvest Festival - an outstanding example of what we can accomplish when we work together for the beneMit of our students!!!
• Kathy and the aides for getting report cards printed and organized in time for Parent Conference.
• Teachers for having grades completed on time with very few corrections!
• Teachers and Counselors for welcoming our families to Parent Conference Night and taking the time to meet with them even beyond 6pm!
• Ms. Sanchez, Ms. Oropeza, all of the ELA/ELD teachers, and the TAs for completing CELDT testing for over 280 students!!!
• Ms. Shavit, Mr. Linares, and Ms. Mendoza for conducting the Report Card Parent Workshop to review IGPs, GPA calculations, and culmination requirements!
• Teachers for being patient with the Counselors’ calls to meet with students for their Individual Graduation Plan.
• Colonel Spencer, Mr. Harley, Ms. Gonzales, Mr. Vasquez, Mr. Ricks, and Ms. Chavers for allowing me to meet with students in their classrooms to work on the Individual Graduation Plans! (Ms. Shavit)
• Everyone who participated in the Great Shake - search and rescue teams, crisis teams, health team, teachers, parents, and student actors – It was a successful drill!
• Ms. Mendoza, Ms. Martinez, and Mr. Linares for coordinating the Report Card Workshop for parents.
•Teachers and staff for your cooperation for a successful Fire Drill!
• To the 17 teachers who responded to the brief staff survey. Your input is great!
• 86% of our students had a 96% attendance rate in Sept, and 57 of them had Perfect Attendance, which includes no tardies!