Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- 87% of Certificated Staff had 96% attendance rate or better for January - that’s 9% more than this time last year and that’s 4% better than the District average! Our Classified Staff has shown tremendous growth in attendance! 63% of Classified had 96% attendance rate compared to last year’s 38% - a 25% improvement!!! Keep it up!
- Carver has a 98.4% Attendance Submittal Rate for January! Keep up the great work of submicng accurate attendance every period, every day!
• Congrats to all the students who received an award during the Awards of Excellence ceremony. There were approximately 300 students who received an award!
• Over 30 parents registered for the free English Classes that Carver is offering through ELAC beginning February 13th!
• According to MiSiS, we had 152 students with perfect attendance for the month of December!
• In December, 87% of Certificated staff met the 96% attendance rate or better. That’s a 7% increase in certificated staff compared to last December! Classified staff also improved from last year, with 56% of staff meeting the 96% attendance rate compared to last year! Keep up the great work everyone and continue to be here every day!
• Kudos to the 6th grade math department for their students’ achievement on the last CFA - 51% of students met or exceeded the standards! In Ms. Isidoro’s class alone, 76% of her students met/exceeded the standards on the CFA! Keep up the high-quality instruction team!!!